How The Pelvic Clock® Fixes Hip Pain:
Your hip joints are an incredibly important part of your health and mobility. Because of their proximity to the pelvis, having tight hip flexor muscles can easily lead to having a chronic forward tilt of the pelvis, which causes an increase in lumbar curvature (lordosis). This is not just hard on your spine and joints, but this potentially leads to lower back pain, hip pain, or both!
The Pelvic Clock® workout does everything you need:
- Quickly loosens up tight hip flexor muscles
- Corrects any excessive pelvic tilt
- Activates weak core muscles
- Improves hip mobility and range-of-motion
- Fully restores hip alignment
Rock side to side following 3-9 pattern.
Ground your feet and tilt your pelvis to the left toward the 3 o’clock marker. Take a breath and tilt your pelvis over to the right toward the 9 o'clock marker.
This diagonal stretch is perfect for targeting the psoas muscle (a hip flexor), as well as the shoulder. This exercise is best executed on the floor or other large, flat surface.
1. Get into position with your legs stretched wide and your feet laid out in the direction of the 5 and 7 o'clock markers.
2. Open your arms wide and lay them flat on the floor above your head at the 11 and 1 o'clock markers.
3. Tilt your pelvis to the left towards 3, stretch your right arm to 11, and stretch your left leg to 5. Hold for 30 seconds.
4. Tilt your pelvis to the right towards 9, stretch your left arm to 1, and stretch your left leg to 7. Hold for 30 seconds.
1. Get into position with both legs extended to the left at the 5 o'clock marker and both arms stretched above your head to the left at 1.
2. Take your right wrist in your left hand and pull your right arm to the left (at 1 o'clock) as you turn your legs to the left (at 5 o'clock). Hold for 10 to 30 seconds.
3. Tilt your pelvis to the right towards 9. Hold for 30 seconds.
1. Get into position with both legs extended to the right at the 7 o'clock marker and both arms stretched above your head to the right at 11.
2. Take your left wrist in your right hand and pull your left arm to the right (at 11 o'clock) as you turn your legs to the right (at 7 o'clock). Hold for 10 to 30 seconds.
3. Tilt your pelvis to the left towards 3. Hold for 30 seconds.
Clockwise rotation following 12-3-6-9 pattern.
Imagine that the axis of rotation extends through your belly button through the center of the device. Rotate your pelvis and hips in a circular direction around that center of rotation
Counterclockwise rotation following 12-9-6-3 pattern.
International shipping available
Consult your physician or healthcare provider before performing any exercise program using this product for appropriate exercise advice and safety precautions. This product and its instructions are not intended to replace the advice and guidance of your physician or healthcare provider.
Exercises using this product should be performed in a slow and controlled manner. If you have trouble breathing or otherwise feel sick while using this product, stop and contact your physician or healthcare provider.
Be sure to read and follow the instructions as provided. Use only as intended and at your own risk. The manufacturer, Flect LLC, and its distributors assume no liability or responsibility for accidents or injury to persons or property that might result from the use of this product.
Do not use in areas of skin irritation. Stop using product if bruising occurs.
This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
You may clean this product with mild soap and water. Dry with a cloth and store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.