It's time to take control of your back pain!
Lower back pain is often caused by a biomechanical imbalance. In our day-to-day lives, at least half of our core muscles remain unused, while the other half are stiff from overexertion.
No treatment can guarantee permanent results. Spinal surgeries, cortisone shots, chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, or physical therapy all must be followed by regular exercises to prolong the effectiveness of the treatment. There is no other way. Nobody is going to build muscles for you.
On this website you’ll learn how to prevent your back pain from getting worse and minimize the risk of relapse with a long-term exercise solution invented by a former Olympic coach.
Pelvic Clock® exercise device is designed to:
- Prevent and relieve chronic back pain
- Target the areas of your pelvis impossible to stretch otherwise
- Activate dormant core muscles
- Improve the flexibility of your spine
- Cut your spinal stabilization workout time in half
The exercises are easy to learn, but it takes time and practice to master them and get the full benefit.
There are different stages of back pain. Click here to view a 1–10 pain scale that will help you determine if exercises with the Pelvic Clock® device are appropriate for your current condition.
The device is proudly manufactured in the USA.
Recommended for the following conditions:
- SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE (exercises)
- LUMBAR SPINAL STENOSIS (exercises)
- SCIATICA caused by SI JOINT DYSFUNCTION (exercises)
- SACROILIAC JOINT DYSFUNCTION (exercises)
- SPONDYLOLYSIS & SPONDYLOLISTHESIS (exercises)
- PIRIFORMIS SYNDROME (exercises)
- SCOLIOSIS (exercises)
- HIP PAIN (exercises)
- PREGNANCY BACK PAIN (exercises)
- POSTPARTUM REHABILITATION (exercises)
- GOLF - Release of quadratus lumborum (QL) spasms caused by golf swing (exercises)
- CYCLING - Stretching of hip flexors (psoas) after a long bike ride (exercises)
- RUNNING - Decompression of the lower spine after a long run on the pavement (exercises)
- TENNIS - Body realignment after repetitive asymmetrical movements (exercises)
Lightweight, durable, and portable, the Pelvic Clock® exercise device enables you to safely and easily execute pain-relieving stretches—usually guided by professionals—in the privacy and comfort of your home or office. You can even take it with you on vacation or on business trips.
Designed to fit any adult sacrum and easy to use, the Pelvic Clock® exercise device makes the benefits of an advanced exercise accessible to everyone, regardless of skill level. You can follow our instructions here or watch our YouTube Channel.
The Pelvic Clock® exercise device also serves as an amazing instructional tool for personal trainers, pilates teachers (video instructions), and physical therapists as it greatly simplifies pelvic movements that are often difficult to explain to clients.
The Pelvic Clock® exercise device features a rounded bottom that allows the pelvis to tilt with minimal effort at safe angles in every direction, restoring mobility to the lumbar, sacroiliac (SI), and hip joints; activating rarely used deep core muscles; and making lower back stretching more effective—and fun!